8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all you Guys.. I Just Wondering About This Car. Does anyone now why this car Not Sale on US Market ?

Sorry if My English Was SO BAD.. Because this is first time I Use it:redface:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Who knows why we don't have it, but it's likely because Honda doesn't perceive a great demand for it.

It's pretty much our Fit but in a different sedan type body. Our current Fit has far more utility. The only aspect of that car I'd like in our Fit is the 1.3L engine as an option.

Upon further reflection bringing that car over would make NO sense. With the same engine as our Fit is already is nearly the same MPG wise as the civic, and it would end up just competing with the civic for sales.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who knows why we don't have it, but it's likely because Honda doesn't perceive a great demand for it.

It's pretty much our Fit but in a different sedan type body. Our current Fit has far more utility. The only aspect of that car I'd like in our Fit is the 1.3L engine as an option.

Upon further reflection bringing that car over would make NO sense. With the same engine as our Fit is already is nearly the same MPG wise as the civic, and it would end up just competing with the civic for sales.

Thank you SO MUCH for the Information "GoHuskies". I really Appreciate that.:smile:

Now I Know why Fit Aria/City not Sell in Us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts