8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the other day he and i were rolling around together so i figured id film a bit and i slapped together a real fast video so check it out hopefully you all like it its just showing him do a few blowbys with his car and his newly installed greddy turbo kit. btw sorry for using youtube i loose so much video quality that way but its soo easy lol

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not exactly sure yet but with the cold weather hes pushing like 7.5 psi instead of the 6 i think the kits supposed to run its only running on the factory greddy tune that comes w/ the kit and has not been dynoed yet... still waiting on a few more parts aka boost controller blow off valve and such glad everyone seems to like the vid i was afraid id be flamed haha

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea he knows hes had a boosted honda before he takes his time w/ his work and will do it right if not blow it up and try again..... ooops

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
haha nice vids much better than mine lol....

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is true im not saying that its the greatest more reliable thing out there but its not like now that its turbo it is for sure going to blow up or break down all precautions are taken before hand he has an a/f guage wideband and boost guage so for the most part as far as that goes he can keep the kit in check

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Question, what type of body kit is that? And is that just a black vinyl front and back overlay or is it painted?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its flat black single stage paint everyone thinks its vinyl tho damn jeff u need to come online to talk for your own car haha

·
Registered
350 Posts
haha i havent been home.. been rippin up 37 some more.

and problems.. like adjusting the WG actuator and spiking 15psi.. yeah thats a problem lol
but damn did it pull of course until the abs, vsa, and cel came on lol

finally got my turbo timer, bov, flange, and recirc tube... puttin that on this week sometime and hood will be here wed. waiting on fuel rail and rad hoses so i can install the mishimoto rad too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts