8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sucks \/

Especially when you have \/

It is hot as :lildevil: in Houston, I kid u not, the inside of my car rivals the hot box at my gym. I swear it gets hotter every year, jus thought i would share my pain.......Please god, :chill: Houston of!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na its a 07 si coupe, the dealer put on the leather, and i don't think you can change it unless there is some secret way in the user manual or somethin like that?

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
what ya mean swap out your leather? looks good... jus probably hot... maybe cover with towels!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
rippars said:
no. tired it earlier.

btw dc beats houston. it hit 103 on my display today. def a different story when you have leather tho.

ah thanks for the info and reply :wavey:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MBK said:
i thought it changed to celcius when you changed to KM??
na i tried it it doesn't.

and to rippars, Ya i have seen that on mine too, how is the humidity in dc, cause it sucks in Houston. It makes it so much hotter, the heat index sky rockets, feels like 112deg.+ according to the news.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MBK said:
what ya mean swap out your leather? looks good... jus probably hot... maybe cover with towels!!
i dont know the specifics, but thats how it was when i bought it. I was a "dealer option" 1200 bucks on the sticker!!!! good thing i hounded the hell out of the sales man. I swear my car has every possible thing the dealer could throw on it, but luckily i only paid a small fraction of it:thumb:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i feel for you especially with those leather seats, was in Vegas last week and was the same weather there.

Blame global warming.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Dang that's hot. If it stays that hot everytime I would remove the leather. Add tint, and blast the AC. Dang that's hot.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I do have tint, and i have a heat shield that fits our civics huge windshield, i just forgot to put it on this time. even with it, its still freakin HOTTT. I love my seats so i sacrifice.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
All I know is that you better keep that ish in houston, we don't want a damn bit of it in DFW.

·
faptasic... pew pew pew
58,558 Posts
Dwreck said:
na i tried it it doesn't.

and to rippars, Ya i have seen that on mine too, how is the humidity in dc, cause it sucks in Houston. It makes it so much hotter, the heat index sky rockets, feels like 112deg.+ according to the news.
humidity blows. yea it was about 100-103 today but it felt like 110+ after you factor the humdity in.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts