8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow Fry's electronics Black Friday was crazy O.O, me and my girlfriend kept getting sandwiched with jerks that kept shoving and like making random pushes. (We were all crowded, not even a cm space between our body O.O Yeah some stupids, decided to take away the shopping carts from the line, (the shopping carts were used to block the front of the line and keep in order) Once that was broken, the line made a complete circle, people from the end started cutting and it became very chaotic. I was in the very front too =[ so sad today...
City of Industry's Fry's Electronics, off the 60 Pomona Freeway.

But aside from the negatives.
I saw 2 Si's =] a 4 door NHBP Si <3 (NEW)
and a 4 door Taffeta White Si <3 (Some Mods)
Oh yeah and I saw a Fiji Blue pearl Si too, looked very nice
Also props to the other 8th gen's I saw =D

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Yeah by me the best buys were insane. I worked and my store wasnt that busy actually kind of boring. What did u wind up getting? Any good sales?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah by me the best buys were insane. I worked and my store wasnt that busy actually kind of boring. What did u wind up getting? Any good sales?
I myself went to Best buy, the one in Pasadena, Channel 7 Eye Witness News was there. Nothing =[ I was getting a labtop for my girlfriend. Boo hoo =[

·
Registered
323 Posts
i went to best buy in los feliz and it was pretty packed and channel 5 and 9 were there. i went in and there were too many people and figured maybe cuz it's close to several cities like los feliz, l.a., eagle rock, glendale, etc. decided to leave and go to the one and burbank and it was lot better. i went pretty late like around 8 and they still had the stuff i wanted to buy. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
sadly anyone who shopped at frys didnt get any good deals. the stuff on sale was pure crap imo and i get almost as much off with employee discount. honestly you can save yourself the time OR get know the run arounds of getting stuff TV's Cameras even hours after frys open.. just make friends with people who work there. my buddy insisted on the 50inch samsung for 1g and LG 22 inch wide monitor for 200.. i got one and he dropped by, cut him infront and he got out in 10 mins. thats how you shop smart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts