8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to introduce myself. I was a former civic owner, now I'm walking everywhere since I live on a large college campus. I have a few friends who own an 06 civic. I myself know a lot about the new Civic, so if you have any questions, I can help you out :)

I never introduced myself on here, but I would like to say that I made the first thread on this forum. I'm pretty proud of myself for that fact hehe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
QBoi said:
Just want to introduce myself. I was a former civic owner, now I'm walking everywhere since I live on a large college campus. I have a few friends who own an 06 civic. I myself know a lot about the new Civic, so if you have any questions, I can help you out :)

I never introduced myself on here, but I would like to say that I made the first thread on this forum. I'm pretty proud of myself for that fact hehe.
Are you on CRSX? Name sounds familier...

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
QBoi said:

Good to see you here too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts