8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have two people in My unit that have accords.. 04 Accord EX and an 07 EX coupe. Both of them can hold their unlock buttons (push once, second hold) and all the windows roll down. I cannot get this to work with my 07 FG2.. So... Is there a way to do this?

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man that would have been totally badass...

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
you're doing it wrong.

on the 06-07 si, you hold the trunk button for 2seconds, let go, then hit unlock twice really fast.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
itll close when you hit unlock twice since the car will realise you just want the windows down

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BLU BY U said:
you're doing it wrong.

on the 06-07 si, you hold the trunk button for 2seconds, let go, then hit unlock twice really fast.
Na, this guy just makes a living out of being a smart ass... It pays off I guess. A lot of people buy it..

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
Chase said:
Ok, so I have two people in My unit that have accords.. 04 Accord EX and an 07 EX coupe. Both of them can hold their unlock buttons (push once, second hold) and all the windows roll down. I cannot get this to work with my 07 FG2.. So... Is there a way to do this?
lol, have you put any thought into the fact that an accord is a different car with different features and thats why your car cannot do it?

an accord also comes with leather...have you been looking in your car for leather this whole time also?
a s2k comes with a puch button start...have you been looking for that?
lol

i could go on for days about different options in differnt cars, but you have a civic and it is not a feature of the car.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Chase said:
Na, this guy just makes a living out of being a smart ass... It pays off I guess. A lot of people buy it..
dont get your m16 out, im only teasing.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BLU BY U said:
dont get your m16 out, im only teasing.
I have an M249 SAW...

Also, Yeah... The car is different. I know that. However think about all the features that all the cars share. So it could have possibly had the feature. We are always looking for new **** on our cars.

NIGHTHAWKSI,
Don't get on here treating Me like some Noob. It's not like I asked when to get my Oil Changed, If I have seen a Mugen, and if VTEC will void my warranty or not? Oh ya and I even spelled VTEC right, so :chill:

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
^not treating you like a noob...but seriously, just becasue a differnt car has a feature, doesnt mean yours is supposed to.
Again, I will restate that It was only a possibilty. I never said it was supposed to only that it could possibly... I agree with you BION!

here pick on this guy.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64210

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Diy???

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
Do It Yourself....meaning, youg goign to have to wire up your car to get the roll down window trick to work. and post up instructions when you figure it out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts