8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
wait so ViS is selling the full front end conversion now? or is like a knock off kit..?

editt:: i think i get it, they're sellign the whole front end and it comes with a carbon fiber hood??

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i get what you're laughing at.... he means the si... although the four door civic was out in 2006 (USDM)

and as for the question about the kit... im gonna have to guess they make the parts for it? someone should contact them about it.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
front end conversion was quoted at a very reasonable 2275!!! much cheaper than jdm... plus it's cf...

·
Registered
88 Posts
yeah its cheeper but its also heavier then the jdm kit vis makes there kits out of fiberglass which sucks and it adds crazy amounts of weight i would much rather spend the extra money and atleast buy something that is a poly...

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah its cheeper but its also heavier then the jdm kit vis makes there kits out of fiberglass which sucks and it adds crazy amounts of weight i would much rather spend the extra money and atleast buy something that is a poly...
lol? i do believe fiberglass is pretty light, at least lighter than the metal used...

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
^^^fiberglass is more weight than sheet metal? I'll agree fiberglass sucks because it cracks...but there is no way this can be heavier than a true jdm conversion...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts