8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
there are soo many thins wrong with that sentace...

stock dead rest pedal in the FA5 is the same as FG2.
there is no JDM FG2.
whats a "sport" dead pedal?

but i think what your looking for is the strutking dead pedal. they are a sponsor of the forum and have what you are looking for.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
dude its just screw on, i placed a stainless dead pedal on my fg2 (like the cluth,brake,gas pedal exactly the same) its jsut screw on thats all. I put mine using a reg screw driver not the electric one, you just have to force the screw to go through the plastic dead pedal easy installation 5-10 mins

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize i meant to say FD2. I recently bought JDM FD2 Type R Dead rest pedal from jdmland.com.

So I was just wondering if anybody has installed this particular dead rest pedal in their civic?

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
i dont remeber seeing any posts about it. so i think you might be the first. and from the jdmland picture on their website, it looks slightly more involved than the strutking dead pedal.
just take apart your deadpedal and it should be obvious as what to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.