8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, so today i was at the mall with a friend. we go in, eat and walk around for a bit. and when i went to my car...some one had hit my mirror...fucking pissed. and cuz my insurance deductable is $500 its not going to cover it...i should just kick in my bumper and door and maybe i can get them to cover that...lol...anyways im just going to get some cf mirrors. yeah..im not too pissed about it cuz im going to get new mirros anyways..but my dad is pissed off at me. and thats whats really pissing me off. :banghead: anyways...the cf mirros would make a good DIY thread. yeah.. im out...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why's your dad mad at you? It's not like it was your fault... anyways, sorry to hear that. Would be nice if people that do stuff like this would at least leave a note with a contact # (which seems to be a very rare case if that ever does happen, unfortunately :().

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
that's the 2nd hit and run on this site so far. I guess you can always look at it and say - it could have been worse. Sorry to hear it happened at all. That reaally sucks. Post up some pics of the car.

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah...thx guys. it really blows...but yeah im happy about the new cf mirrors. its like $106 and i got to make custom metel peaces for the merrors. yeah i treid to tellmy dad it wasn't my fault but he still acts like it was my fault. oh well what can u do. asian parents.

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah there going to look sick. a friend of mine welds,and hes going to make me some custom brakets for the mirrors. or i can just have them drilled to the side of my door but it would be wayyy to ghetto...im just worried some asswhole might tried to take the mirrors off

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, so i decided not to go with the cf, i looks kinda weird, and its $120 plus $50+ for getting them installed.

i just made an order though honda, its only like $115 installed. really fucking cheap!

·
Registered
20 Posts
fhound258 said:
oh, so i decided not to go with the cf, i looks kinda weird, and its $120 plus $50+ for getting them installed.

i just made an order though honda, its only like $115 installed. really fucking cheap!
That is pretty cheap. My fiancee's soon to be sold Ford ZX2 has a broken side mirror... they want $350 to replace it. Obviously, we're just leaving it broken. $115 is pretty good, really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts