8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a week and a half ago I was stressing about how I got rear ended by a Subaru.

But just last night, I come home around 2am, park in front of my house, around 345am, I hear a sound outside, I go and look outside my living room window, my car is sitting there looks just fine. Then today at about 5pm, I go out to my car, I notice that I had curbed my wheel! So I get in my car, move it a bit to check out the wheel damage, and oh...my...god...I hadnt curbed my wheel, this did:

I filed a police report...:(

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I hate people that do that stuff. It's terrible and it really shows how selfish people can be. Luckily I had a women back into my car at the dealership with her trailer hitch, but she left a note at the front desk. It wasn't a big deal and because she left the note saying she would pay for any damage and left her info, I didn't bother getting her to pay for it. I hope they catch the SOB who did this and come down hard. My prayers go out to you! Good luck

·
Registered
923 Posts
I pray the police don't buy that. Thats not some little bumpers touching sorta damage.
Yeah, I don't think they should buy that even if it left only a little scratch. I scraped the rubber part of an SUV bumper backing up at 5 MPH (big SUVs sticking out of parking spaces ftl) and I felt it and heard it. I can't imagine what it would be like to hit a car hard enough to leave that kind of damage.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think whoever did it, did it on purpose because apparently, around 2am when my mom's friend was leaving my house, she drives a nice Mercedes SL500 or something and she was in her car looking at her cell phone when some guys pulled up in some junk car and one of them knocked on her window and told her to get out of her car, and she quickly called my mom, so my mom and her boyfriend turned on the lights in the house and came out, but when they did, they sped off. my mom says it was raining...so they didnt really get a good look at the car, but my mom made me all paranoid when i was coming home because all she said was "make sure no strangers follow you when you come to the house" i was like "wtf?". but there was nobody when i came home 20 minutes later at 220am. Then i heard the noise at 345am. im sad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.