8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here going? I'll be there with some other people from another forum if anybody is interested in a little get together or something.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
very awesome. I hope some people get together for this. I know there are some members in that area.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I love HIN.. I usually SHOW in one or two of them a year.. but the car is not near ready for any of that yet.. Ill prolly hold off, but if you go PICS are required lol

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, I don't think any of us will be entering. I know my car won't be ready until the Nopi Tour so I'm not even gonna try to work on it until after HIN. For anyone interested it's April 29. I'm gonna bring a couple cameras and probably my video cam.

·
Registered
245 Posts
HIN Chicago is actually going to be here in a few weeks. WAY too early in my opinion. It usually comes here in July and now they moved it up 4 months. Some people may still have their car in storage!

·
Registered
345 Posts
GalaxyGrayMark said:
HIN Chicago is actually going to be here in a few weeks. WAY too early in my opinion. It usually comes here in July and now they moved it up 4 months. Some people may still have their car in storage!

YEAH THAT BLOWS.. CHicago is such a cool city to show in! Even though indoors, Still a lot of ppl!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
skittleslegend said:
The car in your sig is the one you're registering? If so I'll know to look for it.
yeah its gon look a lil diffrent tho

this a chop i did with anoher 7thgen
but that mostly how its gon look.. i wont have the red rims done because i dont have the $$$ and time.. and of course i have the red and white interior... but it will be ready for nopi ATL

but yeah ill be there look for the turbo options banner :thumb:
ill be nex to my boy with the TC

·
Registered
420 Posts
90% sure I'm going. A few of my friends were planning on going to the one in Atlantic city, but Boston is closer. I'm gonna ask them if they want to go to Boston instead.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought about going to the one in Atlantic City but only because I've never been there. Thought about making it a weekend trip.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm bumping this since the merge seems to have caused a sudden surge of folks to come around. :)

Just a reminder. It's this month, the 29th, if anyone is interested in going. I also recommend if this will be your first time going, you get tickets online. Some magazines will have a $3 off coupon at the door, but it's not even worth it. Just pay the $25 online and print out your ticket so you can walk past the bloody hell long line of people that'll undoubtedly be waiting to get in.

As an aside note, don't forget that on the 23rd, there's a BBQ meet at April Hopkinton State Park in Massachusetts from 11a-4pm. Even if you don't have an 8th gen, you should come out.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
skittleslegend said:
I thought about going to the one in Atlantic City but only because I've never been there. Thought about making it a weekend trip.
I'll be at the Atlantic City HIN. I went last year, it was great. I am dying to meet KT So at this years event.:love: (I'll leave my wife home so I can drool on her in peace) :D

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FujiBlueSi said:
I'll be at the Atlantic City HIN. I went last year, it was great. I am dying to meet KT So at this years event.:love: (I'll leave my wife home so I can drool on her in peace) :D
lol. My girl was asking me yesterday if I wanted to go by myself. I'm tempted to say "Yeah", but it's a 2.5 hour drive to Boston and I got to thinking I wasn't not sure I wanna go that alone.

Then I thought "wait, I drive 8 hours every other month by myself when I visit my folks. WTH?"

Needless to say, I don't think she's going :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
You might be better off going alone if you have wandering eyes. LOL. Way too much skin there to just focus on the cars. :D

P.S. My 100th post!

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FujiBlueSi said:
You might be better off going alone if you have wandering eyes. LOL. Way too much skin there to just focus on the cars. :D

P.S. My 100th post!
Congrats!!!! I'm working on 2000 myself. How that happened I have no clue (Cam would tell you I'm a post whore :p).

Hmm...Some of those models are sooooooo tiny. Actually, a bunch of them are really really really sweet girls. Most of them are car girls too and they have myspace pages. You can talk to a lot of them at tunerfriends.com, which is basically like a myspace for car enthusiasts. I remember last year in Boston one of the guy's was with his son and his son was holding the camera. He was SUPPOSED to be shooting vids of the cars, but I think he caught some butt cheeks and thongs in there. lol

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DLight1 said:
I will be there. not with my Si though. i will be judging, also judged this show last year. great turn out last year and im sure it will be a great show again this year.
You should bring on of your many other cars to the show :D hehe...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts