8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all beat on our cars and i was jw if anybody had say 60K+ and how there running and if there have been any problems wheterh it be engine or tranny

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
59k 07' Header (CT shorty), RT Cat, Tanabe Medallion, Injen CAI, Mugen SS with Base Bushings.
Had the third gear Fix, and relaced the Shifte Cable after shifter Bushing ordeal.

NO PROBLEMS. 32MPG, 35MPG + Highway only.

I've been talking to a dealer about a leftover Mugen; really cheap!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
my car is 1+ years old got 12,000 kms... lol

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
My car will be 3 years old next month, currently have 72000km's with no engine or tranny issues.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
My car will be 3 years old next month, currently have 72000km's with no engine or tranny issues.
My car has never showed and issues every other Si owner crys about the transmission. Guess your R18 is laughing at our si's :laughing:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
My car has never showed and issues every other Si owner crys about the transmission. Guess your R18 is laughing at our si's :laughing:
My R18 is not laughing cause it isnt an SI. If i had patience enough to wait 6-8 months for an SI I would have gotten that instead.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've posted in one of these threads before, time to update.

Vehicle: Civic Si
Purchased: August 2006
Miles Driven: 150,000(today)

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
JrMartinez is at 99,000

ryryninja just drives in his sleep :laughing:

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
I think he co-ordinates the fapping with elbow movements, nudging the shifter from 6th to 5th when he hits a ***** of a hill on the interstate ;)

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
my civic Si has 62,000 miles

(standby for pics)

my 89 accord has....

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
I got 80k got it in Sep of 06. I havent replaced anything except for oil, and Tires.

Mods are: AEM CAI, TBS w/gaskets, RT HFC, S2 70mm, Sportlines, Progress RSB, Front H Brace, And ETD.

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
Yes if not stronger. It doesnt make any weird noises. Nothing has broken. The clutch might be going out but I expected that due to dozens of canyon runs, stop and go traffic, and about a dozen times at the drag strip. Plus regular beatings I give it in the onramps. I now have 83k miles as of saturday. I gave it another oil change.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts