8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyplace in Phoenix that will do HID retrofit headlights. I'm not a Doctor so there for i have No patience to (ship and wait)? Almost made the mistake of purchasing the "Anzo USA" AKA Junyan from A custom civic website. :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Not that I know of you should try calling some shops and see what they can do. Google it.

ohh and if you find someone hit me up lol I would look but its not a needed item for me, but a turbo is.

·
Registered
744 Posts
royer366 said:
Is there anyplace in Phoenix that will do HID retrofit headlights. I'm not a Doctor so there for i have No patience to (ship and wait)? Almost made the mistake of purchasing the "Anzo USA" AKA Junyan from A custom civic website. :eek:hnoes:
Can you wait a few days?

If you want to we can send you a premade retrofit. Let me know if you want used or new headlights.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
used

I'm willing to go the used route, as long as they dont fog up, not cracked ect. ect. do you have some used ones that would fit into a 4dr sedan si? also how hard would they be to install once i got them? (plug and go) or any splicing?:thumb:

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
All the headlights would be "used" for the most part. Install would be up to you though. For me, since I've done a similar install a few times, I'd rate it at a 5. No splicing necessary, unless you bought your ballasts separately like me, and I had to splice wires from the extra harness to get power to them. But no, you usually won't have to splice your OEM wires...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts