8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this yet? I want to put some 3000K HID's for the DRL but don't know if it will be safe... i'm not trying to burn my wires or anything... good or bad idea LMK.... Thanks guys!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what i was thinking too... damn i've seen this MUGEN Si here in Orlando near the Hunters Creek area and his DRL are bright as **** and thats all he has on... no low beams on so he's not using the high beams its just the DRL by itself...

·
Registered
54 Posts
since drl uses lower power, if you put HID's in them it probably wouldn't even turn on since it's not getting enough power to the ballasts. besides, drl is bright enough for their purpose...having HID's there will surely annoy other drivers...i see some cars driving by with their high beam on during the day and looks retarded lol

·
Premium Member
88,185 Posts
since drl uses lower power, if you put HID's in them it probably wouldn't even turn on since it's not getting enough power to the ballasts. besides, drl is bright enough for their purpose...having HID's there will surely annoy other drivers...i see some cars driving by with their high beam on during the day and looks retarded lol
:yeahthat:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.