8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the OC put HID's in their stock housing without projectors? I'm planning to do that for my car because some people have had great cutoffs without retrofitting. I'd like to see for myself in person what it looks like.

Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xenon kit as in just the ballasts and bulbs? In one of the threads a member put the HID kit in their stock housing and it caused hot spots looking like "eyebrows." Also, the light projection was fuzzy and I just wonder how people managed to prevent that. Anybody in the OC want to install it for me?

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
xenon kit as in just the ballasts and bulbs? In one of the threads a member put the HID kit in their stock housing and it caused hot spots looking like "eyebrows." Also, the light projection was fuzzy and I just wonder how people managed to prevent that. Anybody in the OC want to install it for me?
not sure ive heard anything of the sort, sir. A ton of us have done this and it turns out perfect. For some $ im sure people can install them for you. Check the thread : theres a list of Installer's thread

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.