1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I personally like sharphid.com ... they are a bit more but excellent cust service and they give you a life of the car warranty..they replaced my wifes bulb after an accident that caused the bulb to be smashed, no questions asked and when i had my relay under my coolant overflow and it coroaded, i called they sent another , so me i prefer pay a bit more and know all my stuff is covered .. bulbs generaly cost $60 to $100 bux so i like the gaurentee..

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Again with your sharpHID.com?
I already told you they rip people off buying from ddmtuning and selling them for 20 bucks more.

OP, I can hook you up with some brand new Denso(lexus) ballasts for 60 bucks shipped(yes, for a PAIR of ballasts)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Again with your sharpHID.com?
I already told you they rip people off buying from ddmtuning and selling them for 20 bucks more.

OP, I can hook you up with some brand new Denso(lexus) ballasts for 60 bucks shipped(yes, for a PAIR of ballasts)
yup! thats right again with my sharphid.com and again why would i want your hookup , first you are stating that all hids are the same and again i never said dif company's dont use the same ballasts, i did say WARRANTY!!!.. are you gonna offer me that for the time i own the car on all the parts involved??? and you said you can get me ballasts for $60 bux.. yippie for you, what good are ballasts without bulbs harness ect?...so again buy what you want , use your ebay or whomever you buy your kit from and learn that an opinion is just that!! An opinion of 1 person..Again i DONT CARE what you have to offer if you cant back it with some sort of gaurentee... I have had to use my warranty with them and they were helpfull and did as they said they would do and took care of my problems, thats why i will recomend them , does that meen you must use them ??? NO!!!!! so why not just drop your argument allready, does it make you feel better to knock an opinion?? does yuour girl beat on you so you have the need to take your anger to a lighting forum?? Oh wait you must be a retailer and im disturbing your business!!..Dude go sleep on it..you have no argument here, id rather pay more and get good customer service and not deal with people like you..

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
yup! thats right again with my sharphid.com and again why would i want your hookup , first you are stating that all hids are the same and again i never said dif company's dont use the same ballasts, i did say WARRANTY!!!.. are you gonna offer me that for the time i own the car on all the parts involved??? and you said you can get me ballasts for $60 bux.. yippie for you, what good are ballasts without bulbs harness ect?...so again buy what you want , use your ebay or whomever you buy your kit from and learn that an opinion is just that!! An opinion of 1 person..Again i DONT CARE what you have to offer if you cant back it with some sort of gaurentee... I have had to use my warranty with them and they were helpfull and did as they said they would do and took care of my problems, thats why i will recomend them , does that meen you must use them ??? NO!!!!! so why not just drop your argument allready, does it make you feel better to knock an opinion?? does yuour girl beat on you so you have the need to take your anger to a lighting forum?? Oh wait you must be a retailer and im disturbing your business!!..Dude go sleep on it..you have no argument here, id rather pay more and get good customer service and not deal with people like you..
No, it's just that retards like you who "praise" a company ripping people off should be quiet with regards to HID's.
And I wasn't hooking you up. I pretty much avoid stupid people.

·
Registered
8,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ddmtuning.com
Or
Support our sponsor who actually pays for this section to stay alive.
I'll suport who i want jerkoff, now go get beat by your girl or your daddy or mommy or who ever it is thats makes you so irritated, and makes you feel the need to be a piblic defender of your sight sponsor, i have supported the sponsors that deserve my support, and when people are gonna sit here and complaine about the kits that they get from our quote on quote sponsors, and mention how they dont get help when needed, then yup $20 bux not a big deal to me when i get what i need from a company, i also dont buy kits or anything that could become a problem off ebay for the same reason,not that all companies on ebay are bad , i have and still do send biz towards lsdmotorsports, they prototyped the exhaust for my car with 1 of their employees fa5's just so they could make a full exhaust for the sedan, made for the sedan and yea they beat all the other guys to the finished product, so yup i support them as well , no need to mention the other companies i deel with since they dont do r18....sorry son, you can cry yourself to sleep now knowing your rides never gonna get that fast , oh wait that super chip off ebay you should get 2 of em , then it may be able to move out of its own way...sorry if you lost $5 off your sale for your hid pimp..

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
I'll suport who i want jerkoff, now go get beat by your girl or your daddy or mommy or who ever it is thats makes you so irritated, and makes you feel the need to be a piblic defender of your sight sponsor, i have supported the sponsors that deserve my support, and when people are gonna sit here and complaine about the kits that they get from our quote on quote sponsors, and mention how they dont get help when needed, then yup $20 bux not a big deal to me when i get what i need from a company, i also dont buy kits or anything that could become a problem off ebay for the same reason,not that all companies on ebay are bad , i have and still do send biz towards lsdmotorsports, they prototyped the exhaust for my car with 1 of their employees fa5's just so they could make a full exhaust for the sedan, made for the sedan and yea they beat all the other guys to the finished product, so yup i support them as well , no need to mention the other companies i deel with since they dont do r18....sorry son, you can cry yourself to sleep now knowing your rides never gonna get that fast , oh wait that super chip off ebay you should get 2 of em , then it may be able to move out of its own way...sorry if you lost $5 off your sale for your hid pimp..
And this is why people take advantage of you. The lack of rational thinking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.