8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know a good place that sells/installs hids and or fog lights?
Ive seen those ebay fogs, are they decent? Have you guys ordered hid/fogs from a particular website with good success? Let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
I had my ebay fogs installed by [email protected] RPM electronic. my K2 motor fogs are pretty good, one broken relay, Dave replaced it, and K2 motor refund me 10 bucks
100 bucks for fogs installation, 50 for HID.
just mention Kevin with the silver Civic, he should still remember.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
IF its from the US.. The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications You can order it and have it shipped to Pt roberts.. THe morimoto ballast and bulbs are pretty good.. the morimoto ballast are close to OEM ballast... the warm up time is pretty quick... if you wanna do retro you can get your parts from this site.. Retrofit is the way to go for HID since its better output and less glare but its really expensive labor wise...

If you want local seller.. you can try Autolismo - Your Source of Automotive Lighting .. thomas is the owner of the site and he can also do the install for you if u need help..

Another local seller that offers mobile install is D-Element... their hid kit are much better than autolismo and the warm up is much faster .. Their hid kit is almost double the price of autolismo...The D-Element ballast are pretty solid.. i have on my civic and so far so good... here is his site
Distinctive Element

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I went to RPM electronics and found that the labour was almost half the price, and the fog lights were cheaper as well. They did a great job and im very happy with it

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
do we get discount to get HID install?
I think they give some sort of discount if u tell them I sent you. I am not 100% on that but they are worth the money as they do a fantastic job with my ride. They have done my stereo, car alarm, retros, hid fogs.

·
Registered
129 Posts
thanks I will contact them
do they have email?
my HID is busted and I need to get it fix....

can anyone confirm the Bi-Xenon HID c/w a relay and the
standard HID (low beam) only does not have the relay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts