8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
:dancing: for charlotte

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, charlotte it is! lets all pick a time and place. I was thinking sometime in January so we can do our christmas mods. But first we need more people!! where are they??

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
i want a big meet and have a photoshoot....

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
^^^ good ideal

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is this all? 6 people? charlotte and raleigh need to meet in the middle and have a big ass meet!!! Speak up people, are we the only ones interested?

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
well Raleigh reps we had 9 si's and cleanest ex ive seen at our meet sunday n i know all these people would be down for a meet halfway so come on charlotte or r us raleigh 8thgens gonna haft to show u up

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well im in, name the time and place. im new to the import world and to this website so help a guy out. i got a s*** load of x mas mods to do: HID projector headlights, black euro tail lights, steering wheel emblem, body color paint on grey plastic on grill, SiR emblem, civic si badge for center consol, f & r emblems, iridium spark plugs, type r valve cover, mugen cf spark plug cover, type r shift boot, titanium shift knob. lots to do, so wat about january?????? lets hear it.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok last saturday in January meet in Greensboro! ?? Good? For both Raleigh and Charlotte and in between owners. im calling everyone out. you going?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.