8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not sure its getting more cold out and afraid its gunna snow

not sure if i should take my gramys off any thoughts!

Reactions: Anubis

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you think its going to snow........put them on
thanks i really im trying to keep them on i like um lol but i dont wanna screw them up ether

plus rep to u for helping

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I would say it depends on where you live. If it's going to snow a lot and they're going to salt the roads, then yes, take them off. If you live in Victorville and get the occasional dusting of snow, you can probably leave the 57s on.

BTW, love those wheels. One of my faves. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Just roll on your stocks for now man......it isn't worth it to leave them on while driving in snow/ice/salt. I learned my lesson doing this years ago. Trust me in the end you will love yourself for it.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I wonder if anyone has those on an FG2 yet. I'd love to see what that looks like. You have any shots of the entire car I could see? I'm pretty sure it will look hot on a DC5, but I'd like verification :laughing:

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder if anyone has those on an FG2 yet. I'd love to see what that looks like. You have any shots of the entire car I could see? I'm pretty sure it will look hot on a DC5, but I'd like verification :laughing:
i bet they would look prety sick on a fg2 but not sure what color would be nice with the rims i bet white woouldt look to bad

and yea here sum other shots

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol allright attments wont work for sum reason ill try to get the oics up for yea

edit got the pics up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts