8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! :wavey:
I actually don't have civic yet, but willing to buy civic SI coupe in the near future. I'm actually not good at english because I'm from Korea about three weeks ago, so I need some time to understand what USA is!
I used to drive Daewoo's cars only, Lanos and Leganza. I loved them a lot but I sold them when I left Korea......so sad!!!
Now I have rented a G6 and it's pretty nice. 3.5L 200HP...
Bad news is I got a ticket from police during driving on 101 California!!!!!
I didn't drive too much fast, it was about 90 ~ 100 but there's a little traffic.
In Korea there's just speed camera on the road(especially highway) and hard to find police, and there is always a warning sign like "camera ahead" so I can reduce speed if I enjoy high speed.
How much I have to pay for a ticket?

Anyway I'm so glad to meet you through online and hope I can buy SI soon!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

· Acorns!
18,626 Posts
welcome to the site.

Your english is pretty good, so don't worry about it. As far as your ticket goes, you should be able to call the court house (listed on the ticket with a phone #) and they should be able to tell you the fine. Every state is different about speeding tickets so I don't even want to guess.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Weeby. I should better change my driving attitude(?).
I'm reading Drivers handbook in order to get a US driver's license. I only have an International driver's license and it is valid just for one year.

Are there any safe road to test the maximum wheel power of SI?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.