8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there guys, im new to the forums, I am regular on crsx (club rsx) and I just purchased a 07 Civic SI taffeta white....!!!

Just saying hello to all and especially my k-series whores.

btw this is my other car... 2003 arctic blue pearl rsx-s

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome!

But I think if I were to buy another car, I'd prolly get something with a little more torque. Just so if I feel like hearing an engine scream, I'll drive my Si, and if I feel like getting a back massage, I'll drive my american muscle.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AznSupastar said:
oh no...another white! hahaha

wow u get to keep the rsx AND si? that must be nice

what can I say, im a sucker for a kseries. can't wait to boot it, I hate this break in period bullshiet....I love this car....******* amazing makes my acura look bad, you guys have steering wheel mounted controls, bad ass sound system, mp3 player, seating for 5, digital readouts EVEN BETTER A FREAKIN ARM REST!!!!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
intense660 said:
what can I say, im a sucker for a kseries. can't wait to boot it, I hate this break in period bullshiet....I love this car....******* amazing makes my acura look bad, you guys have steering wheel mounted controls, bad ass sound system, mp3 player, seating for 5, digital readouts EVEN BETTER A FREAKIN ARM REST!!!!
i thought the RSX has steering wheel controls, 5 seat belt, and an arm rest?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AznSupastar said:
i thought the RSX has steering wheel controls, 5 seat belt, and an arm rest?

only have cruise controls, a plastic piece where the 5th person usually sits and NADDA for the arm rest

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Baller status!
I was just about to say if you were from CRSX then i saw the pics

why you posting rsx pics and no Civic pics on a civic forum!? LOL

·
Registered
909 Posts
Zenzin said:
Welcome!

But I think if I were to buy another car, I'd prolly get something with a little more torque. Just so if I feel like hearing an engine scream, I'll drive my Si, and if I feel like getting a back massage, I'll drive my american muscle.
That's what I have for my other car.......my American Muscle car has 250+ ft/lbs (double that of the Civic)

That's quite a nice looking RSX.........I'm not feelin the gold rims, but I love the rest of it :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ZOE said:
Baller status!
I was just about to say if you were from CRSX then i saw the pics

why you posting rsx pics and no Civic pics on a civic forum!? LOL

ill get pics posted as soon as i stop working

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Mr. Intense660 was around the corner, and he didn't get there till DMC got there. But Intense has nice rims!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts