8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my si since December 09. We had a pretty bad winter and I haven't done much yet. I have red taillight overlays and I wrapped the trunk chrome trim in 3m di-noc. I'm thinking about wrapping the front grill peice and hood in di-noc to make it flow better. Its only 6 months old and it has a lot of nicks in the hood.

As soon as I get my tax refund I'm going to get the windows tinted and hfp suspension.

·
Registered
360 Posts
nice ride.....get the hfp front lip 2 and the hfp suspension kit and ur set go to collehillshonda.com..they have the suspension for 475

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Welcome and nice color! I did the same thing to my chrome piece in back too and I'm really happy with it.

Doing the hood would be overdone in my opinion, especially since it's fake :iough: Keep it simple!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and nice color! I did the same thing to my chrome piece in back too and I'm really happy with it.

Doing the hood would be overdone in my opinion, especially since it's fake :iough: Keep it simple!
You may be right. The hood is already looking beat up and i wanted to protect it. I would get a real cf hood but i dont want the same thing happening and wasting all that money.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.