8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks! Im writing from Monterrey Mexico, im waiting for my new Civic Sedan Ex 06 Grey Lead (like cobalt), like my nick name say ..IM DESPERATE :eek:mg:.
My deliver date is 27th and i bought last 5th, i think is too much the wait for my new civic, but what can i do? The Civic demand here in Monterrey is huge!!. And this is gonna be my first Civic :love: and hope to fall in love with Honda, like u do. Well ill post some pics for u, when i have MY CIVIC!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's the same here all over New York. Every one that comes off the truck is already held for someone. I lucked out with one being built this week that it wasn't already spoken for. I couldn't even deal through my local dealer because they had nothing to dealer trade. Had to go to a larger dealer 90 miles away.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Silver06 said:
It's the same here all over New York. Every one that comes off the truck is already held for someone. I lucked out with one being built this week that it wasn't already spoken for. I couldn't even deal through my local dealer because they had nothing to dealer trade. Had to go to a larger dealer 90 miles away.
Hey Desprate one :wavey: welcome to 8th civic.
Possibly for the dealers themselves?? They're full of BS. Them dirty SOB's will tell you anything. Watch out for yourself! Sorry had to say that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Guys!! For the post and the pics this forum seems amazing.Thanks again for the welcome!

BTW racnjsn04 what does it means "They're full of BS. Them dirty SOB's will tell you anything" i dont get it .Thanks anyway

·
Registered
594 Posts
""They're full of BS. Them dirty SOB's will tell you anything""

English: They are not telling the truth. Those dirty sons of biotches will tell you anything.

Polish: Leja wode. Wiesniacy powiedza ci wszystko zebys tylko kupil

Azn: Big wiars. Say any ting to make you bai.

Black: Dem clowns all up in yo grill son.

Im not racist btw... just very bored and sleep deprived

·
Registered
13 Posts
desperate one said:
Thank you Guys!! For the post and the pics this forum seems amazing.Thanks again for the welcome!

BTW racnjsn04 what does it means "They're full of BS. Them dirty SOB's will tell you anything" i dont get it .Thanks anyway
"They're full of BS. Them dirty SOB's will tell you anything" = Los dealers estan llenos de m**rda. Esos mugrosos hijos de perra te diran cualquier cosa.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys!!! Good news tomorrow 17 , they gonna give me my NEW CIVIC!!!, i change my color (galaxy grey) for Silver , and it quick the things a little . Like 10 days!!!!!!!
As soon as i can ill post some pics of the civic for you, Seeya!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.