8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

I'm an owner of a 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe /5spd white.

I work at a Honda dealership in NJ, so if anyone needs any assistance I can be sure to help along with discounted pricing on parts/acessories.

Send me an email or PM.

Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hello! Where in NJ? I'm in essex and if you can give me a better price for the new Si than my current dealer I would glady drive down to you =) :banana-wa

·
Registered
594 Posts
or a 2006 accord coupe v-6 6 speed, non navi =)

honestly tho if u could PM me a price of what this car is selling for i would graetly appreciate =) cuase i dont know if i can keep going without a car for this long

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry, I forgot to mention I don't work in sales... i work in parts. I don't know know what pricing goes for on cars, but all I can suggest is be agressive and know what invoice is and work your way up with the prices, not down. Be sure to get at least wheel locks and such thrown in the deal.

They are going to bullshit you all day long how cars are selling... if they do, ask them why they were sitting on their asses all day...heh

I know a few people who would walk in a dealership, walk around for a solid hour, then ask for help to say that..

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
webby said:
now that's taking one for the team. Nice work

prices on parts/accessories are overkill. I'm here to help everyone out. Even if its just 10% off.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kabs said:
Hello! Where in NJ? I'm in essex and if you can give me a better price for the new Si than my current dealer I would glady drive down to you =) :banana-wa

1101 Route 9 North
Old Bridge, NJ

I don't sell cars, we are only getting 3 Si's at first. Most other dealers will be getting 1-2.. depending on how well they stand with Honda.

Good luck getting one below MSRP.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
unplugged said:
sorry, I forgot to mention I don't work in sales... i work in parts. I don't know know what pricing goes for on cars, but all I can suggest is be agressive and know what invoice is and work your way up with the prices, not down. Be sure to get at least wheel locks and such thrown in the deal.

They are going to bullshit you all day long how cars are selling... if they do, ask them why they were sitting on their asses all day...heh

I know a few people who would walk in a dealership, walk around for a solid hour, then ask for help to say that..
Hey mark, welcome to 8thcivic, even though you been here for awhile. Nice post!! I'm glad you have a sack large enough to say this about the dealership you work at. I also think most car salesmen are lazy, liying, scumbag, Peices of ****, now that I have had to deal with quite a few.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i never mentioned my own dealership..heh

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks for the offer to help with parts prices! If you could give us a few samples on some 06 civic accessories that would be cool!!Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'd have to get the list tomorrow. Can't access much off hours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts