8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Galaxy Gray EX Coupe 5-speed yesterday and am really enjoying the car. (Full review after first tank of gas)

It's amazing that the car gathers so much attention. I've received many "nice car" comments and 2 people approached me asking questions about the car as I was moving my old car stuff into the new one!

Glad to be here. Are there any other Civic 8th gen forums worth looking at?

Quick question: Which dealer has the best pricing for OEM parts? I'm interested in getting the cargo net and auto-dimming mirror soon. Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW....I also have 2003 M3 SMG (garaged during winter). So if you have any questions about the bimmer I'll assist you the best I can.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! Here is a pic of the M (before tint and BBK).

I'll take a pick of the Civic once I get it cleaned and waxed. (Of course it rained the day of delivery....)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. I try to keep the M "clean looking" - meaning no crazy stickers, wings, etc. Just not my style....that's all.

I've really been getting a kick out of driving the EX over the past few days. With the M being SMG I had to jump back into my clutch-mind all over again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts