8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to all. I own a big turbo SRT-4 neon, but i have a lot of respect for the civics and all other sport compacts. I was at the northeast civicfest last year with andrew(tuner student) and had a great time. Looking forward to seeing some more great cars this year and maybe meeting a few new friends.

see you guys around, and please...no flaming about the car, at least not too much...lol!

matt

Oh, and BTW, you guys have WAY WAY WAY better smilies than any of the srt forums around do! Badgerphone FTW!:badger:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice having you here.

and welcome!

and... pics of your car? :pics:

my avatar is one...when i finish cleaning under the hood i'll get some pics. i just did the big turbo swap two weekends ago. last weekend i painted my v/c. i'm not patient enough to make it show ready, but i'd like it to be somewhat presentable for you guys!

·
Registered
740 Posts
PICS or BAN! :giggle:
Welcome to 8th! There are plenty of members without 8th gen Civics here... hell, I was one of them for about 3 years but, this is a great community of enthusiasts rather than just Honda people. It's why I stayed here (mostly lurking till I got my Si).

Seriously though... pics! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.