8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I think I'm the only from Portugal, I've got a Honda Civic Hybrid since March 2007, I'm also a member of the civic hybrid clube here in Portugal, I join this forum because I whant to know more things about the car and share experiences with all of you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's some photos of my car, I'm a tuner fan and now I'm going to change the body of the car, I've already put iluminescent doorsills, PS2 with wireless remote control and monitor in the car, now I'm planing to change the dash board, but here in Portugal is very dificult to find some parts that I need, so some of those have to came from Netherland, Hong Kong, USA etc...

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Bom dia. I'm not from portugal but I am portuguese. I love it there. Visit whenever I can. My uncle owns a porsche 911 targa so I only really hang out with Porsche owners. What part are you from?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi FijiPhil, I'm from Lisbon, but currently I live near Sesimbra, any way it´s only 20 Kms distance.
and you here do you live ? USA ?

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Yeah I know where its at my late grandfather lived in Sesimbra. I love lisbon mostly where I stay since my uncle lives there and has season tickets to sporting. I dont live in portugal I live in the US. By the way not sure of the road name but it goes from Lisbon to Amiera great for races.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks all for the wellcome, in the past months I've been looking this forum trying to get some parts to my car, and some knowledge from you guys, in the forum here in Portugal, we created a special section for all the people from other countries who wish to share with us the experience of driving a Civic Hybrid, problems, technics, doubts, tuning, etc....
in this section only inglish is alowed the link is
http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/index.php?c=6&mforum=hibridosclube

Para voces os dois que são de cá embora estejam por aí, um grande abraço meu, e já agora posso enviar mensagens privadas para vocês ?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Welcome

My parents are from San Miguel and Madeira. Ive been to Madeira as a child and am planning to go back. Ive never been to the mainland but would love to... Someday..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi all, Madeira very nice place, I've been there 9 years ago, Gaspar_06_civic_EX when you came to tha mainland please tell me probably I can provide you a place to stay.
And if someone in the forum need something from Portugal please let me know
By the way,
Here in the portuguese forum me and some members have a few problems with the car, for instance there is a litle noise just like a click in the steering wheel column.
And the cap in the dash board near the small window, are always jumping
Does someone here have the same problems ?
I began to be bored because of the construction quality

1 - 18 of 18 Posts