8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
My name is Colin, i'm in so cal. Getting a nighthawk black Si as soon as i can for sticker. Owned a honda previously (prelude). well that about sums it up i guess. I currently own an 04' nissan Titan and a '89 honda cbr street bike. take it easy everyone.

---Colin-

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome to the site, Colin. :wavey:

Any plans on modding your new Si? Make sure you post pics as soon as you get it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) i like this place, warm welcome!

2fast4u2, for sure i will get a set of volks or 5zigens or kosei or whatever is light weight, wrapped with some sticky rubber. As i'd like two sets of tars, one for commuting the other for fun. Other then that, i dont think i'm gonna jump the gun on anything yet. I know some companies already have parts designed in lieu of the whole sema thing.

I'm thinking about getting serious with auto crossing, as i did it once when i was younger and have been dying to get more (kind of hard to do with my truck though :SHOCKED: ). So i'd like to go stock class and just spend my money on track events and books and schools.. it's all about the driver ;) The new SI, on paper at least, looks to be an instant winner for its class. LSD, 6 speed, shift light, bucket seats, etc. It's all there for ya, and the slalom speed just reinforces it can handle like the dickens!

Kabs, sorry mate. I know it's hard to wait, did so with my mom and her e90 3 series bmw. But it's always worth it in the end. With a company like Honda, you know you aren't gonna get junk, and the LX-EX models just prove it.

---Colin-

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Abolition said:
:) i like this place, warm welcome!

2fast4u2, for sure i will get a set of volks or 5zigens or kosei or whatever is light weight, wrapped with some sticky rubber. As i'd like two sets of tars, one for commuting the other for fun. Other then that, i dont think i'm gonna jump the gun on anything yet. I know some companies already have parts designed in lieu of the whole sema thing.

I'm thinking about getting serious with auto crossing, as i did it once when i was younger and have been dying to get more (kind of hard to do with my truck though :SHOCKED: ). So i'd like to go stock class and just spend my money on track events and books and schools.. it's all about the driver ;) The new SI, on paper at least, looks to be an instant winner for its class. LSD, 6 speed, shift light, bucket seats, etc. It's all there for ya, and the slalom speed just reinforces it can handle like the dickens!

Kabs, sorry mate. I know it's hard to wait, did so with my mom and her e90 3 series bmw. But it's always worth it in the end. With a company like Honda, you know you aren't gonna get junk, and the LX-EX models just prove it.

---Colin-

That's great! I love volks. I wish they weren't so expensive though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts