8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just wanted to take a minute to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Rich, I live in Colorado Springs, and I just joined this forum. I own a 2007 white 4 door Civic Si. Its stock so far, though I have had a set of Cams sitting in my closet for the last 4 months. I love my car, and I am enjoying this site so far. Thank you to the person who put the little note on my car in the Wal Mart parking lot a few days ago. I'll get some better pics of my car and post those up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Welcome man! i too am in CO Springs! take some pics man and dont forget to post in the west section for Colorado owners. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to let us know the results when you get around to installing those cams:biggrin: .

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Hey that was me who put the card in there! glad you got to the site man! slick FA2. My car is the Galaxy Grey FG1 Coupe parked outside of wal-mart. :thumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
06CivEXJon said:
Hey that was me who put the card in there! glad you got to the site man! slick FA2. My car is the Galaxy Grey FG1 Coupe parked outside of wal-mart. :thumb:
Hey cool. Thanks for the card. My girlfriend actually works at that wal-mart. We are pretty much sharing that car for a while...until we get her's fixed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts