8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
No way.. Seriously? I mean, I've been hearing about the new hhr ss for a while now and I've heard all kinds of badass stats for it and such, but it still will look like an HHR. It's the ugliest car that GM has ever produced, and I don't know why anyone would like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
firmhonda said:
No way.. Seriously? I mean, I've been hearing about the new hhr ss for a while now and I've heard all kinds of badass stats for it and such, but it still will look like an HHR. It's the ugliest car that GM has ever produced, and I don't know why anyone would like it.
Up the boost, 350-400 whp. Fun and ugly, like a very fast Moped.

:lildevil:

They have gotten alot power out of that motor, wait a while, you'll see.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,200 Posts
you can dress **** up..you can make **** smell good and you can even not call it **** anymore. However in the end what you still end up with is poop
 

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
Joined
·
14,929 Posts
You can't polish a turd:thumb:
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
raycl said:
They have gotten alot power out of that motor, wait a while, you'll see.
Oh trust me, I'm not doubting the setup in any way at all. I'm one of those people that have become huge gm fans again over the past couple of years and I really admire what a good job they are doing turning that company around.
But, the fact remains, that damn thing is ugly. I have a friend that picked one of those up because she has 2 kids.. It's ugly and I laugh every time I see her because she went from bad, to really bad, to rock bottom. (seriously busted ass old corolla, to a new suzuki sedan, to the hhr)
 

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
Joined
·
14,929 Posts
Actually, I really don't mind the looks of it that much. I have no idea what it looks like on the inside. I do know that I'd rather get a HHR, than drive a PT Cruiser!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mattsbobo said:
Actually, I really don't mind the looks of it that much. I have no idea what it looks like on the inside. I do know that I'd rather get a HHR, than drive a PT Cruiser!

There is a bootleg broucure (<--spelling?)
Looks pretty cool, I want the new panel sided HHR with this drive train.(looks like a 2 door)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Snake-eyes said:
you can dress **** up..you can make **** smell good and you can even not call it **** anymore. However in the end what you still end up with is poop
I do work for Scion, and when something close to that was said about Scions when they hit, The Upper brass at Toyota said "good, we did our job". Car passion is not always about looks, it's about the look on the other guys face.
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Calm down killers.

I thought it was funny :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,258 Posts
i like sleepers too, but when all you see is a 400hp HHR beast rip away from you.. all you can think of is how ugly it is.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top