8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an '09 TW LXS. I'm super picky when it comes to wheels, and I've about decided the silver HFPs are probably the best looking on a TW sedan, especially for the money. Should I go with 17s or 18s? Also, I've seen on here where one guy replaced the chrome honda logo with a black one and black lugs. Where might I find these? Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
18s! for looks. 17 for performance.But I would go for 18s with a drop and you're good to go :thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was leaning towards the 18s. As far as a drop, yes I would love one, but only an inch at the most. The roads around here can be pretty brutal, and I've already scraped the bottom of my front bumper a few times going in and out of places even while hitting it at an angle :-/

·
Banned
873 Posts
Yea whatever you do please keep it clean. NO rice.

I mean even the card for this site has a clean non rice car. Except the CF hood which IMO isnt to rice.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just put 18" Mugen GP's on my 08 lx and the hfp suspension and love it. It's a little stiffer, but really not too much. I'm in Missouri so I have my fair share of pot holes and no issues. I also ran 225/40's w/this suspension and have no rubbing whatsoever. I'm in stage 3 of 4 on my detailing process (don't ask) and I'll try to get some pic's up for you this weekend (I'll have to look how to post pic's since I'm a newbiee myself).

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think it's good to post and revive sometimes. I know when I search on here I can't always find what I'm looking for, and it gives a second chance for it to get discovered. Sweet car btw ItzRegardie! I really like that color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts