8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all does the kit include? Just springs, or springs with shocks? Whats the handling like? Is it adjustable?
I saw how cheap it is compared to other suspension kits, and just want some info on it because the description on hondapartsdeals.com is pretty vague.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
You need to do some searching and reading my man...thats two threads now that have been discuseed and beat to death around here...:D

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
springs shocks non adjustable only cause i'm actually off on a friday night and im in a good mood. Otherwise, i'd tell you to search just like that other guy did (love you Revy). Also, you are a noob, so you get one free ride. If you do it again :box: :iorun: :laughing: :thumb:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Like the guys before me, learn to use "search" because there are very few questions that have not already discussed on this site. But o answer to your question, front struts with springs already mounted and rear shocks and springs and both are not adjustable. The handling is much improved with HFP suspension for everyday fun and novice autocross. Any other serious driving should require a better suspension system...JMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts