8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coupes preferably. silver if you wanna get picky lol.
looking for some pictures to compare stock and hfp drop i dont want to drop very much but hfp kit looks like it would fit me good. Is this covered under warrenty still? plus i heard honda stopped making the suspension is this true?

how much does it cost at dealer to be installed? do they do alignment and everything there to?

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
07k20z3ftw said:
coupes preferably. silver if you wanna get picky lol.
looking for some pictures to compare stock and hfp drop i dont want to drop very much but hfp kit looks like it would fit me good. Is this covered under warrenty still? plus i heard honda stopped making the suspension is this true?

how much does it cost at dealer to be installed? do they do alignment and everything there to?
Not to be an ass or anything, but I would say the 3-6 posts (or so) under this one will answer most of your questions.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no because there are no pictures of before and after, theres really no pictures at all ive already searched the forums for pictures of hfp drops and theres only one worthy pix thread and its still nothing special.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
07k20z3ftw said:
no because there are no pictures of before and after, theres really no pictures at all ive already searched the forums for pictures of hfp drops and theres only one worthy pix thread and its still nothing special.
UGH!

Sedan, but wheel gap will be the same.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27405&page=8&highlight=type+sedan+specs

The other posts HAVE already mentioned:

Is it covered under warranty? If you do the install correct, yes.
How much does it cost to be installed at the dealer? Call them. Every dealer will be different.
Did they stop selling the suspension? I heard that too. I just bought one so I would say that may be wrong.
Do they do alignment and everything there too? I hope your local dealer can do alignments. Make sure install quote includes price if you decide not to do install yourself.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i just found that before and after of the sedan i wanna see a coupe still though haha, im thinking i may like tein or progress more though. though the hfp is more convenient.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts