8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I want a ride man LOL

·
Registered
649 Posts
nice vid, car seemed to hold itself pretty flat....and with making the plain claim that we know will be coming (running quick on the street, especially without an apparent ability to foresee much oncoming traffic)
what all else do you have done to your car? looks like you could use some front neg. camber...

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Maybe 3/4" or so? I think mine settled over time.

BTW, I love my HFP suspension! I toss that car around... it makes me so confident.

Bombero, what tires are you running? I have Dunlop FM901 from the dealer. They're "ok", but I'm sure I can find way better. :wavey:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GeezerSi said:
Maybe 3/4" or so? I think mine settled over time.

BTW, I love my HFP suspension! I toss that car around... it makes me so confident.

Bombero, what tires are you running? I have Dunlop FM901 from the dealer. They're "ok", but I'm sure I can find way better. :wavey:

Here are my tire specs:

225/35 19 Nitto NTSSS Extreme ZR

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Bombero said:
Here are my tire specs:

225/35 19 Nitto NTSSS Extreme ZR
Holy shidt, you're running on 19"? My 18" seem like there's hardly any rubber between the rim and the road. I'll bet you really dodge the potholes, I know I do.

Thanks for the info. :thumb:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GeezerSi said:
Holy shidt, you're running on 19"? My 18" seem like there's hardly any rubber between the rim and the road. I'll bet you really dodge the potholes, I know I do.

Thanks for the info. :thumb:
Yea... Giovanna Seki Lightweight 19's....:thumb:
18-19lbs per wheel.....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LucasBlack said:
nice vid, car seemed to hold itself pretty flat....and with making the plain claim that we know will be coming (running quick on the street, especially without an apparent ability to foresee much oncoming traffic)
what all else do you have done to your car? looks like you could use some front neg. camber...
The car is bone stock other than the wheels / tires / suspension....
And as far as neg front camber. The car is totally neutral... no push at
all. It's actually unbelievable. I guess Hona engineers know what they
are doing, As I had the car aligned by Honda. With the specs on the
installation instructions especially for this suspension. Works like a dream!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
where was the s turn at? i think i know where but cant rember it right now

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.