8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my next mod is lowering, does the HFP kit take the ugly rack out.

I want it to look level.

thanks
Rach

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
What the heck are you talking about here dude.
And im pretty sure the hfp will add rack. Whatever that is. haha

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
I think he's saying does the hfp suspension get rid of the wheel gap, right?

If so then yes it does, its the perfect drop when it comes to ride handling and appearance although some think the drop isn't enough.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
If you are talking about if the vehicle sits even with HFP, in essence, yes. If on even ground, the front will be slightly higher than the rear, but not as noticable as stock.

Here is the most recent picture of my car, HFP Suspension, driveway sloping to street slightly, 25K miles on the suspension in this picture:

More level ground with 18's:

Another on 18's, level ground:

Another with 17's with 225/45 tires, kinda hard to see though, prob ~18K on it at the time.

·
Registered
665 Posts
18" rims + HFP Suspension makes it look like a truck! talk about ground clearance lol.
i dont think my car looks like a truck :thumb:

the hfp suspension is not for everyone. its more of a subtle, refined, mature look for those that actually want performance. its not for the crowd who wants nothing but that slammed look. i scrape often enough as it is!

-RWC8THC

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
You still scrape? Whaaat? I don't believe it lol. The roads in Riverside must be harsh...

I'm riding on hfp with stock 17" wheels with a low hanging resonator on my exhaust and I don't scrape anything.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts