8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really want hfp suspension but it is discontinued for Civic SI

Should I just but the lx or ex HFP which is a different part number?

any suggestions that drop my car like HFP

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
im looking into buying coils...i have about 30k miles on my hfp...i just dont like the height. interested in buying them for a decent price?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Does Honda make the HFP suspension for the 9th gen? I believe they use the same suspension components (at least coilovers anyways). Maybe they are still producing those.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You can still buy the HFP parts that make up a complete kit. Hondapartssales.com has a complete breakdown of what's available.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
You can still buy the HFP parts that make up a complete kit. Hondapartssales.com has a complete breakdown of what's available.
never checked this website they might have it. but I did check local and not local dealerships to see if they had any hfp suspension parts and they said no and no access to them either.

thinking back I'm glad I didn't get the hfp suspension. there are much better springs to choose from for example swift springs are remarkable with some konis and I'm glad I went the swift/koni route its much better in every way.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Which Koni's and Swifts are you using?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

swift spec r + koni srts oranges

amazing setup very dramatic decrease in body roll yet still very drivable and amazing increase in control and performance and actually pretty darn low if you ask me doesn't leave you wanted more low at all, I actually sat the quarters on the back tires literally, so they are now pulled and rolled with a slight flare but I'm on 255s.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Awesome. This is the setup I've been thinking about for a while. I guess I'll have to pull the trigger sooner than later.

·
Registered
96 Posts
When time the time comes, I'll be ordering through redshift. I'm not a huge fan of tein because they tend to sag to much whereas the Swift's do not. Thank you for the suggestion though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts