8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if those you who have HFP suspension installed on your cars...... do you guys get clicking sounds when turning steering wheel at low speed?? some how on my CSX it didn;t happen when i first got the HFP installed but after a month or so..... it started to happen and get worst as it rains more and gets colder..... anyone know anything about it ??? thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don;t know..... it seems to be exactly the same as the stock problem...... cause it only happens when i turn at slow speed....... nothing happens at normal driving speed.......... i dont'w know........ sigh it;s just sad...... i had to problem when i had stock suspension with stech..... now the same problem with hfp suspension without any mods........ =.="

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I had no noise's with my stock suspension. Then I put tein basic coilovers on, still no noise for a little while then I started getting clicking and clunking kind of noise's from the front end when I would turn at slow speeds. I jacked the car up and tightened all the suspension bolts that where removed for the tein install, especially lower strut bolts. I haven't heard the noise since. Maybe that's your problem.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kk thanks...... i'll bring my car to the shop to have to tighten the bolts..... hopefully that would solve the problem...... i really hope it;s not the bump stop cause that's gonna cost a lot of money for me...........

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope.......... not hte installation..... just got it inspected today.. the bolts are all tight nothing loose........ i think it;s really the bump stop problem hondas and acuras have........ i think it's really affected by the weather....... in the parking garage it's not that loud but once the car setups out on the road...... it gets worst...... and this sound started to appear when winter came.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts