8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an HFP Sport Muffler on a coupe (dx/lx/ex - no HFP kit) i would like to see how it looks. Also how does it sound? how does it sound compared to an SI muffler on a non si? im not lookin for a loud sound, just something decent, aggressive.

im thinkin about installing one, i hear it bolts right on.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for the video, i can see and hear it ;p

yea i dont want it loud, that seems fine. now would it sound any different if it was on an Si vs Non-Si ?

also recommend any place to get it?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, if you have another shot from a further distance, that would be great~!

just realized that was a video.. duh.. very nice! perfect for people wanting to see/hear it

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, +1 for being real helpful!, looks nice. also did you ur taillights, thats the full light tinted right? spray or sheet?

·
Registered
587 Posts
not really sad, because the only reason people look into getting the HFP muffler is for the look and sound. Power would of been nice, but surely we can all agree if power was the main reason to get this muffler (300 bucks new), people could put in another 200 for a complete aftermarket catback.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a SI cat-back exhaust installed on my lx sedan. Is there any big difference in sound if i change it to the HFP? Also, the SI exhaust tip fits perfectly to my bumper. Does the HFP has the same dimension on the tips? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
illmaticone said:
most probably not and if so not noticeable, but it makes it look/sound more aggressive u can say

I knew this muffler wasn't offering performance gains, it's going on an EX, there's too much hope for speed without FI. I just wanted something with some nice sound that wasn't a HUGE muffler.

xdjyoshx said:
Now i wanna know what Edge X 3 is. Reference to Straight-Edge?
Yes indeed it is, heh. +1 for knowing what it meant :wavey:

illmaticone said:
thanks guys, +1 for being real helpful!, looks nice. also did you ur taillights, thats the full light tinted right? spray or sheet?
Glad I could help.

The tail lights were the ebay vinyl tints. I took them off though because they were peeling since the day I put them on. If you're going the vinyl route, go lamin-x. MUCH better quality.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts