8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for hfp side skirts for my 8th gen si 2 door. Anyone on here got any for sale. Please let me know as soon possible. Thank you

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
ill get back to you man i have to go to my storage and find them. i have a brand new set ill never use as i got the 2dr mugen ones and installed instead. im just working my ass off sit tight man

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bet no worries bro. Just making sure trying to get them that’s all. Get at me when ever you can, I also got a set of RotiForms in gold 18x8 if you know anyone. Good lookin

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Bet no worries bro. Just making sure trying to get them that’s all. Get at me when ever you can, I also got a set of RotiForms in gold 18x8 if you know anyone. Good lookin

i just bought new cosmis racing rims already been wanting those. as you can see i have a **** ton done to my car. yea man what is your number pm me and i can text you. long as your willing to pay for them and shipping they are yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just bought new cosmis racing rims already been wanting those. as you can see i have a **** ton done to my car. yea man what is your number pm me and i can text you. long as your willing to pay for them and shipping they are yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries my number is 407-371-9007 and what’s the price on them you never told me how much you want for them

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yoooooo.....!!! Good lookin....!!! I got your message late last night and I ordered them at 1:30am... ok really talk thanks for the help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts