8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All ... i tried doing a search for this and i found a couple of threads but there were no answers. i need to repair my curbed 18" hfp rim. has anyone done this? if so what color paint did you use? any help/feedback is appreciated.

thanks!

I

·
0 Posts
Well, the whole point of that thread is for people to ask questions relating to that subject matter. Therefore you should have posted this question in that thread. And if you would have read the replys to that post you would have seen this.
astroboy said:
taejinah you don't have to buy duplicolor wheel paint. I just happened to do so and it matched pretty well. If you can't find your color just bring your rims to a paint mixing shop.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ImTheVoiceOfGod said:
Well, the whole point of that thread is for people to ask questions relating to that subject matter. Therefore you should have posted this question in that thread. And if you would have read the replys to that post you would have seen this.
i did read that but i wanted to know if anyone had done hfp rims specifically ... because sometimes paint matching doesn't turn out the same at all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in the same boat. This winter on Long Island destroyed the finish on two of my HFP rims via potholes and hidden debris. If you come up with an answer on the HFP paint question, please post it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I used to repair crub damages on my HFP, but after awhile, they just keep coming back and I stopped... They'll never stay perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts