8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
Might as well buy the brand new kit from CollegeHillsHonda... that replica kit from ebay comes unpainted, so thats about 400-500$ to paint all 4 lips.

You're maybe saving 100-200$ but the color will never be OEM or fitment be perfect.

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
Might as well buy the brand new kit from CollegeHillsHonda... that replica kit from ebay comes unpainted, so thats about 400-500$ to paint all 4 lips.

You're maybe saving 100-200$ but the color will never be OEM or fitment be perfect.
Damn, I feel bad for you getting ripped off 500 bucks for a paint job. I ordered the sherman and had it mixed and got my kit painted all for $200. I can't tell the difference, and the mixer did a damn good job

·
Registered
536 Posts
i got the replica front lip, don't blame me
i want the original one, but i am living in Hong Kong
we DON'T HAVE HFP kit
all i can do is order replica kit
or I can order it directly from Japan and cost near HKD10000, that's around USD1300

well, i will say the fitman isn't 100% correct, it's like 99% fit
but come'on, with that much discount, what do you expect

my lip is HKD1200 painted, that's aroun USD150

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea some replicas have perfect fit but I've seen some that have horrible fitment

I just wanted to know since I came across it on eBay. I got my real HFP kit today so I might put it on sometime this week.

·
Registered
536 Posts
yea some replicas have perfect fit but I've seen some that have horrible fitment

I just wanted to know since I came across it on eBay. I got my real HFP kit today so I might put it on sometime this week.

as you said some have good fitment and some don't
i believed it depends on the manufacture
since there are a numbers of manufacture in China making those

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.