8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
she better love you long time. But they should fit just make sure you mention you have an LX because they might give you an SI suspension

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Jesus! I wish my b/f would buy me a $3000 kit for Christmas... But he's a poor college student.

You got a lucky girl! I think after I saw what I was getting, I'd drag my b/f into the bedroom to "thank" him "thoroughly".... after I finally regained composure of my senses.... :eek:mg: :eek2:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
dang, when i first read the title i was thinking just the HFP body kit.

ur going all out in this, she will deffinately love this.. w/e u pick please post pics.

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
I gave my girl a similar gift, she fell in love with her car. Ill post pics tomr so u can see how much diff she is going to see and how much she will thank u for it.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
I think you should 'space' out the gifts so you can receive return favors in a timely manner. Going all out at once is a lil much! Your lil santa might be overwhelmed!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Jesus! I wish my b/f would buy me a $3000 kit for Christmas... But he's a poor college student.

You got a lucky girl! I think after I saw what I was getting, I'd drag my b/f into the bedroom to "thank" him "thoroughly".... after I finally regained composure of my senses.... :eek:mg: :eek2:
can we pretend i gave u a 3 thousand dollar gift?

·
Registered
375 Posts

i wish i had a girl friend that would thank me the way u would!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
hfp axel back or the Si axel back is not a direct bolt-on to dx/lx/ex flange just to let everybody know. but no worry, it's just an easy fix.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
use the direct link thing in photobucket then go to post reply not quick reply and click the floppy disk and paste the link in that box.

Thanks for the Information. I will do that later on tonight. I need to get my other cars pics in here also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts