8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there is all ready talk about this but i wanted to see if you goes had any other input on where i should check to get the full hfp lip kit talked to dealership they said around 1500 plus tax is that going to be around the price ill pay anywhere i go thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
i know there is all ready talk about this but i wanted to see if you goes had any other input on where i should check to get the full hfp lip kit talked to dealership they said around 1500 plus tax is that going to be around the price ill pay anywhere i go thanks
you can find this kit cheaper else where i am sure. wouldnt be through honda though. i have heard of people getting it for under 900 shipped

·
Registered
40 Posts
have you checked collegehillshonda.com? im ordering the hfp rear lip from them tomorrow, its not too expensive i guess. Comes painted to match

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't think college hills ships those massive boxes to Canada. If so, it would be pricey. I was lucky & found a used set (front/rear/sides) for $1000 local. However, I had to get it painted. All in all is ended up being $1300 plus a drive to CB which cost $100 is fuel. So if your're saying the dealer is $1500 in your color with tax that's astounding. I priced it at the dealer is 2011 & they quoted me close to $2500.

·
Registered
31 Posts
thomas if you find a good deal online i would be intersted as well, possible shipping cost split. i think your located in hrm too?

·
Registered
734 Posts
OK I just told some 5 people this week this exact same thing do this. Go to majestichonda.com type in your vin get the part number for the part you are looking for (in this case the HFP front under spoiler part number) go to eBay and look it up. I did this and got lucky and found this guy with Royal Blue Pearl (my car color) front and rears let me have both for $500 shipped! Also when ever you want advice tell us what car you have like coupe or sedan model like Si EX or LX what year and what color. I dont know how this may work in Canada but worth a try. Also when you get the part number just google it and it will show you companies that may have it available.

·
Registered
296 Posts
OK I just told some 5 people this week this exact same thing do this. Go to majestichonda.com type in your vin get the part number for the part you are looking for (in this case the HFP front under spoiler part number) go to eBay and look it up. I did this and got lucky and found this guy with Royal Blue Pearl (my car color) front and rears let me have both for $500 shipped! Also when ever you want advice tell us what car you have like coupe or sedan model like Si EX or LX what year and what color. I dont know how this may work in Canada but worth a try. Also when you get the part just google it and it will show you companies that may have it available.
This guy is right, keep looking.

I searched up my front lip for my 08 on eBay with the part code (thanks to him for the tip) and i was lucky enough to find a guy and talked to him, got the piece price matched and Its getting shipped here to Canada for 308 USD total(which is like 328 or something in Canadian currency). I found a place that was selling for ~350 usd shipped to Canada, i can find it for u if u want.

It sucks for Canada because most places don't ship international and it costs a ton, trust me I've called alot of the US dealers. Most places quoted 100+ for shipping alone, sometimes even 300 JUST FOR SHIPPING. LOL.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
531 Posts
This guy is right, keep looking.

I searched up my front lip for my 08 on eBay with the part code (thanks to him for the tip) and i was lucky enough to find a guy and talked to him, got the piece price matched and Its getting shipped here to Canada for 308 USD total(which is like 328 or something in Canadian currency). I found a place that was selling for ~350 usd shipped to Canada, i can find it for u if u want.

It sucks for Canada because most places don't ship international and it costs a ton, trust me I've called alot of the US dealers. Most places quoted 100+ for shipping alone, sometimes even 300 JUST FOR SHIPPING. LOL.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ship to states, drive down to border, install, drive back

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts