8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been coverd, but im having difficulty finding anything.

Is college hills honda the cheapest place to order the HFP lip kit. its $1171 shipping included.

Also does anyone know if the front lip can be installed without removing the front bumper cover.

Also i want to be sure the Si kit has the i-vtec stickers on the side skirts, can anyone verify that the Si kit does come with the stickers. I have seen many si side skirts on here that didnt have the i-vtec sticker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,717 Posts
THe front bumper has to be removed... It's required to drill the holes required to mount it on the bottom..

The Si kit does come with the stickers.

CHH is the best price you are going to find online.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Chase said:
THe front bumper has to be removed... It's required to drill the holes required to mount it on the bottom..

The Si kit does come with the stickers.

CHH is the best price you are going to find online.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Majestic Honda has them for a good bit cheaper
hondaautomotiveparts.com

~322 shipped at CHH and ~250 shipped from Majestic($233 and i think oversize shipping is $15)

Or you could just pricematch to your local dealership and get it for $235ish and save time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,798 Posts
Dark.GEAR said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure Majestic Honda has them for a good bit cheaper
hondaautomotiveparts.com

~322 shipped at CHH and ~250 shipped from Majestic($233 and i think oversize shipping is $15)

Or you could just pricematch to your local dealership and get it for $235ish and save time
Man if you get this kit paypal this guy ^^ some money!

I just looked it up and it's $883.53 SHIPPED, full kit. That's ******* insane.. now I'm insanely tempted to get it when I don't even think it looks THAT great on the sedan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,258 Posts
really? you can price match with another dealership?
even if college hills is in US and mine is in Canada?
if you can, i'd be pretty pissed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,798 Posts
I guess that depends on your dealership. Mine wants nearly 2k for it all said and done. I'd tell them I waned it for the Majestic Honda price MINUS the shipping charges or they'd lose out on the sale from me.

After that it's a pretty no-brain kind of choice. Either take the sale, or don't. And considering it's not like they only get 5 sets of HFP kits or w/e, any sale is a good sale when they're making a profit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Spinitch said:
i contacted 4 different dealerships and none could price match. You may get lucky.
damn sorry to hear that...my dealership was just so cool about it and i never thought it was an exclusive thing they did or anything...well it's worth the try and if it doesn't work order it from Majestic...

good luck! let us know if it works at your dealership, i'm interested to see now....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,725 Posts
Spinitch said:
i contacted 4 different dealerships and none could price match. You may get lucky.
you live in boston?

take a short road trip and pick it up from majestic honda. they are in RI i think.
and dealers telling you they "cannot price match" is a load of ****, they can, they just dont want to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50,064 Posts
majestic will cancel your order saying its too big to ship.

i got mine off mantucci honda i got the si grille and full kit shipped under 975
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,597 Posts
why is it everytime i talk to my dealer about the kit they tell me honda doesnt make it anymore and that they only carry the front lip?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,539 Posts
06 Civic Ex said:
majestic will cancel your order saying its too big to ship.

i got mine off mantucci honda i got the si grille and full kit shipped under 975

do they have a website? had no luck finding it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
06 Civic Ex said:
majestic will cancel your order saying its too big to ship.

i got mine off mantucci honda i got the si grille and full kit shipped under 975
yea...if you want to place an order with majestic i'm sure it's easier to call so that they can just tell you how much to pay instead if cancelling your order and then contacting you later saying you have to pay oversize shipping.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top