8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up 8thgennerz, check out this deal on ebay for the full HFP lip kit. I think this a pretty good deal even though it comes unpainted. Someone on this site must have a paint hookup. My SI is NHBP, if a group of guys with the same color car get the kit painted at the same time we are sure to get better deal. what do you guys think? I'm still waiting to here back from the guy about shipping to Canada. I will post it as soon as i know.

"WHY IS THIS EFF'N KIT SO DAMN EXPENSIVE IN CANADA"

eBay Motors: 06-08 CIVIC 2DR SI 4PC POLY LIP BODY KIT JDM HFP K20 FG (item 310131484274 end time Apr-24-09 18:01:22 PDT)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you're better off getting mismatched pieces on clearance from your local honda dealer and getting them painted. genuine parts have better fitment and mounting.
Man....everyone keeps telling me this, but everytime I call a Honda dealership, there like "we never have this in stock" or "this has never been on clearance". Why would they have mismatched pieces when they dont stock these items at the dealership? I'm goin crazy, I need this kit like a basehead needs crack,lol!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yah, i called there today, no more front lips. They got some sides and rear, but only in red and royal blue. I Gonna go there today after work to have a look and for myself and talk to him in person to see what he can do for me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no more at richmondhill honda or just no more habi's for 75$ in general -.-
yah, there's no more front lips for the FG2 in any color anymore. Here's some more sad news. This lip is discontinued and wont be manufactured anymore for 06-08 models. So if you dont got one, you'll never get one from the dealership. The only way to go will be replica HFP, or after market kits. And let me tell you, I hate all non-HFP kits(except replica). The Mugan rear is alright, the sides skirts aren't bad but not perfect, the front looks good from the front, but something doesn't looks right from the side/corner area where the bumber rounds.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.