8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a scratch on my bumper close to the bottom of it. i also want to install fog lights in the front bumper. my question is if i buy the rear kit where would it be located on the bumper? maybe i can not repair the scratch but instead buy the rear kit to cover it up. also should i get the front kit before or after i install my foglights...would it make any difference either way? thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
HTOWN said:
i have a scratch on my bumper close to the bottom of it. i also want to install fog lights in the front bumper. my question is if i buy the rear kit where would it be located on the bumper? maybe i can not repair the scratch but instead buy the rear kit to cover it up. also should i get the front kit before or after i install my foglights...would it make any difference either way? thanks
You want to buy the rear part of the body kit to cover a scratch? It would likely cover it, but what about the rest of the kit? I don't think i've ever seen just the back. Maybe i guess. If you are only getting the back skirt, what does that have to do w/ fogs in the front?

Coupe or Sedan?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts