8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

HFP install help

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Smokyo7 
#1 ·
Okay so i bought the HFP suspension kit off of college hills honda for my 09 fa5. I went to the dealer today (Gwinnett Place Honda) and now they told me it would cost $500 to install the kit. :sadface: So i told them no as that was way too expensive. I just called Mall of GA Honda and they told me they'll have to call me back later to give me an estimate. Oh man i hope they say in the range of $100-200. If not i will definitely need some 8th assistance! I don't think i can attempt it myself as i'm a total noob. lol. I live in Duluth so if anyone in the area that has experience/tools and the know-how to do so can please, please, please help me out!? :pray: Thanks.

#4 ·
update:

okay so i called them back (Honda MOG) and they told me it was $220 install + $70 tire alignment. Sounds SO much better than gwinnett place honda. (grrr.. that stealership... lol) so i'm scheduled next wednesday. Well i didn't get my hfp installed today but i got my rear 09 chrome piece replaced with a custom painted 08 piece, which i can say is my first official mod! freakin amazing! :DDD pics will come probably next week once i get my car lowered.

#5 ·
what the freak. i just checked my voice message and she said the it costs $320 something. but when i had called her back (b4 checking the msg) i know for a fact she said 220 or else i wouldn't agree. Man this could end up good or bad depending on if they say "oh we're sorry for the confusion, but we meant to say 320" vs "oh sorry about the hassle, and since this is what you thought and was our mistake, we'll do it for you for 220" lol. ugh. gotta call them back tomorrow.

definitely someone local with a garage will still be in effect though. anyone can help me out? i'd buy you beer/food or even just give you money if you prefer. anything would be better than stealerships' over-inflated prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.