8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen a hybrid with the hfp body kit added to it? I would be interested in seeing what it might look like. Anyone have any pics? Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would be interested to see how much the wheels actually contribute. Generally when the wheels are replaced, the tires also are, and most likely for ones with more rolling resistance seeking better traction.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
thought i had already posted a pic in this thread, weird.

Anyway here is my hybrid with the full HFP kit

Also i have some Enkei JS-M 17"s that are about to go on when the weather turns. I will update with how they affect my mileage. Although temperature may play alot into that too. However, i am not worried because the 15" hybrid wheels weigh 17lbs each and these 17" Enkei's are 15lbs each.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
thought i had already posted a pic in this thread, weird.

Anyway here is my hybrid with the full HFP kit

Also i have some Enkei JS-M 17"s that are about to go on when the weather turns. I will update with how they affect my mileage. Although temperature may play alot into that too. However, i am not worried because the 15" hybrid wheels weigh 17lbs each and these 17" Enkei's are 15lbs each.
tail lights need to go NOW!!!
but overall...sicc hybrid...

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
yeah a couple people have told me they dont like the tail lights, but in person i think they look awesome. So until i can find some really nice LED tail lights for the sedan i am sticking with these baby's.

Thanks so much for the comments guys, once the rims are on i will start a picture thread.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I should have done a build thread when i first got the car, but now the only things left to do to it are put on my wheels and some interior LED's. Maybe some HID's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.