8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished the install for my front lip. Will be getting the rest of the lip kit next month. Here are some quick snap shots.

AND....!!!

My next-door neighbor who just picked up the same car I did a few weeks ago. :eek:hsnap: He did it a little better than I did, but I'll surpass him soon enough! :lildevil:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's cool that he has the same car as you, but it sucks that he pick the same color as you did.

Do you talk to this guy? is he your friend at all?
Talk? Yes. Friends? Not really. Him and his family haven't fully settled in the house yet. So he goes there a few times a week.

Yeah, I'd rather he'd pick a different color than RR. RR is not so exclusive in my neighborhood anymore :sadwavy:

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
LOL after i got my car, my mom friend got the same car and then my neighbour did too but then at least all the 8ths on my road are diff colour so thats good. nice progress so far.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.