1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,272 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I knew what I was doing I would AND I have been looking for HOURS without success. How about helping instead of being rude.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't even figure out how to post under the correct.......tabs....links. Whatever you call it.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
don't waste your money bro... Get a catback///

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is a good exhaust that isn't loud and that doesn't look like a grape fruit launcher?

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
I've moved the thread for you. If you have any questions about posting in the correct categories or suggestions on how to use the site's Search feature, you're always welcome to private message a moderator or other seasoned member.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I replaced my stock Si exhaust with the HFP exhaust. I like it. Wasn't expecting more HP and didn't get it. It's stainless and looks nicer overall. The exhaust tip looks much nicer than the stock tip too. Nice big oval to fill the oval cutout in the bodykit. Easy swap as well.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
no_fn_trq said:
If I knew what I was doing I would AND I have been looking for HOURS without success. How about helping instead of being rude.
I was not being rude, i told you what you did wrong then answered you're question.

I searched "HFP Exhaust Gains" and found a good 3-4 posts on the very first page.

I understand now that you are new to forums in general, there is a button on the top of the page that says "search" You put the keywords you are looking for in there then start searching through the pages it pops up with.

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
Navigating 8th civic forums

I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm doing this to help you out as every forum is different.
when you first log into 8thcivic, you will see the welcome page with the ROTM winner.

There are two strips of options on this picture that you need to be familiar with. the first is all the general stuff: Home, Store, Videos, Register, Message boards, photos, civic news, and sponsors.
Home will take you back to the ROTM page. Store will take you to the 8thcivic store where you can buy the fancy sticker.
In order to get into the message boards section, simply click that link.

the others are self-explanatory...

on to the SECOND strip-

it's the dark red strip in the picture. from left to right it is: User CP (this is your control panel. here you can view your subsribed threads, reputation, and your private messages. you can edit your profile from here, as well.) FAQ (Frequently asked questions), Members List, Timeslips, Calendar, New Posts, Log out, Search (which allows you to search either 8thcivic or google for an answer to your question... you may have to try to phrase it different ways and hunt through 30 of the 1.6 million threads on this site, but you probably will find something...), and finally, Quick Links, which opens up your control panel, today's threads, and your buddy list.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
^+1 for taking the time to help the n00b

but back to the original question. an exhaust that will get gains (as small as they may be) without being loud or grapefruit shooter is the greddy SP2, tannabe, and the apexi WS2.
the next loudest would be the greddy evo2, greddy ti-c, vibrant, comptech, apexi N1.
if you dont want attention, stay away from the skunk2 exhausts.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Get the EVO 2, you really can't go wrong with that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts